@Judahonthebeats Choose Wisely Video

Monday, August 10, 2009

Greenspan- When The Sky Turns Green (Illroots X JUDAH x Illvibes.com)


GET IT HERE:

I enjoyed making this tape for several reasons.......

I worked with a talented artist from BMORE (Which I consider the DMV) "Greenspan" and we did this tape effortlessly. I love how all the helping hands (Illroots.com, Illvibes.com, and loafing ass Benzi) came together when I reached out to them to be a part of this. Greenspan delivered, his team (CJ & JB) delivered and we got it done. 

We took this tape NATIONAL not LOCAL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This album is tight from beginning to end.

Ardamus said...

I enjoyed the "Got Green?" joint from this dude. Definitely gonna check this one out as well.

Soulful! said...

3 songs in, and this jont is dope..."Headbop" is something serious...

Shaun said...

Latitude is that shit. I like the production but the baltimore accent is annoying as fawk